Access to this layer provides clients with an enhanced level of support which is more bespoke and offers a single point of service to enable compliance. This not only builds on the bronze package but presents a greater degree of support and consultancy in respect to the solutions required.
In addition to the ‘Bronze’ package, clients will receive the following benefits within the Silver level:
- The creation of a bespoke Fire Safety Management System which is created in response to the FRA and its outcomes
- The system shall include all required records and schedules for testing and maintenance
- It will include training materials and access to online support through the premises on line portal.
- A monthly review to ensure that the system is implemented and operating correctly.
- An annual review of the FRA with revisions made to the Fire Safety Management System as required.
- Expert support in regard to any visit or inspection carried out by the Enforcing Authority.
Specific assessments in regard to any proposed work which may have a bearing on the FRA and its original outcomes.
Silver Package Includes
- Online Portal Login via Website/App
- Monthly Online Podcast
- Fire Risk Assessment (Once Annually)
- Fire Door Inspection (Twice Annually)
- Access to Accredited Remedial Works
- Fire Compartmentation Survey
- Fire Extinguisher/ Dry Riser Maintenance
- Evacuation Procedures
- Staff Training